Thanks so much for your support. WE MADE THE TOP 5 AGAIN!!! We are honored and thrilled to be among the best in Albuquerque's med spa category. Thanks to ABQ the Magazine for hosting the competition.Read More
Venus Versa™ combines three unique, highly effective technologies in one workstation for true versatility. The device can be customized for client needs.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrian produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Venus Versa™ IPL systems deliver 1.5 times more energy than the competitor in both the 515nm-600nm and 650-820nm therapeutic spectrums
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which can improve the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- NanoFractional RF™ with SmartScan™ technology provides varying energy density to enable ablation and coagulation of the epidermis and dermis zone in a fractional manner, resulting in more effective skin resurfacing for mild to severe skin conditions
- High energy density is distributed through a smaller footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns)
- Lower energy density leads to lower risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and is therefore safe for all skin types
- Patented tip technology with up to 700 pulses and largest tip spot size in the industry, leading to shorter treatment times
- 160 pins per tip with 62 mJ/pin and therapeutic depth of penetration (up to 500 microns)
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment
Body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF promotes angiogenesis and induces fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodeling for skin tightening, body contouring, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply
Think your chin is too small? It doesn't have to be Superman big, but a strong chin says a lot about a person and can add beauty and structure to the face.
A number of clients desire improvement in the appearance of a poorly defined, under-projected chin. A strong chin can help add definition and balance to the other facial features. For patients who desire a non-surgical correction or are interested in seeing potential results before undergoing implant surgery, chin lift with filler is an excellent option.
There is an art to a liquid chin lift. The injector must understand not only the anatomy of the chin, but also the three-dimensional contours presented by the soft tissues and underlying skeletal framework. The chin is one of defining features of the face, giving shape to the face, and neck as well. And with aging, the chin tends to lose volume and projection. Fortunately, a natural chin enhancement can help to return the chin to a more youthful state without looking ‘fake’ or unnatural.
Even with a small amount of filler, the chin can have a noticeable improvement. This can also help to contour the jawline, and in many cases, provide the client with a more chiseled look to their neck. But even for patients who simply desire some forward projection of their chin, filler can provide noticeable improvement.
THE BIG PICTURE? Belotero is thinner than other dermal fillers. It doesn't cause the blue or white tinge that others cause if injected too close to the skin surface. So..... that makes it perfect for etching out those fine lines around the mouth, crow's feet, and for lip plumping. It's becoming a great alternative to those folks that don't want to run the 12 week botox race. I've been having great success with using Belotero in the forehead and in the tear troughs. Juvederm is great for deep folds... but Belotero is QUEEN of the superficial lines.
BELOTERO BALANCE is a hyaluronic acid injectable filler designed to integrate into facial skin tissue. The unique manufacturing process for BELOTERO BALANCE yields a soft and cohesive gel that, once injected, instantly fills the skin to help smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles. While the product is versatile enough to handle moderate nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), it may be an ideal option for treating delicate areas such as etched-in smile lines and vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above and around the lips).
See the @CozmeticsQueen for more information and pricing.
It seems like just yesterday that the Vampire Facelift, the facial treatment made famous by Kim Kardashian, was the latest, greatest thing in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy to make headlines. Now, the cosmetic world is abuzz with news that the same technique involving your own blood, appropriately named the Vampire Breast Lift, can replace a traditional breast lift.
(Platelet Rich Plasma) is simply blood plasma with a concentration of platelets and other growth factors. To prepare PRP, blood is taken from a patient and spun in a centrifuge, which separates the platelets from the rest of the bloods components. These platelets are retrieved, activated and re-injected back into the selected areas of the patient.
PRP enhanced breast augmentation, is known as the Vampire BreastLift™. This procedure is for women who are happy with the size of their breasts, but want to restore fullness, especially to the upper part of the breast and in the cleavage area. The PRP is injected into certain areas of the breast. The growth factors can also restore sensitivity to the breast that may have been lost from breastfeeding or previous implants and will give the skin a younger, healthier look. Results generally last from 12-18 months.
We love to show off on INSTAGRAM!
OK guys, this one is just for you.
The ABOUT FACE Med Spa "P" Shot is used to help men feel young and energetic again. It improves blood flow and sensation to the pelvic region. We offer cutting edge plasma therapy that is designed to treat the problems, not just give you a pill. We provide the latest treatments for sexual dysfunction in a quick office procedure with absolutely no downtime.
Our approach is comfortable and confidential. In as little as 3 weeks, guys you will notice that sensitivity and performance are greatly improved.
If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction and/premature ejaculation, you are not alone. Here's the good news: it's not just a part of aging you have to accept! ED is a real medical condition and ABOUT FACE has a solution.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, also known as a "vampire facelift". The PRP-facelift is a non-surgical facelift for rejuvenating the skin. With this treatment you receive injections of your own blood. Hence the name "vampire" facelift.
What is PRP?
PPR is a high concentration of platelets surrounded in its own plasma. A small amount of blood is drawn and the red cells are isolated from the platelet rich plasma. Since autologous PRP is processed from the platient's own blood, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
Growth Factors in PRP and their Know Effects:
1. Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) - Plays a significant role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation and differentiation during the cell remodeling phase.
2. Transforming Growth Factor (TGF) - Promotes angiogenesis which is the physiological process involving the growth of new blood vessels.
3. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) - An important signaling protein involved in helping the growth of blood vessels.
4. Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) - Promotes angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels), granulation, and epithelialization for the intricate process of tissue repair after injury.
5. Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) - Promotes collagen growth and attracts macrophages and fibroblasts to the zone of injury.
6. Collagen Stimulating Growth Factor - Stimulatesgranulocyte and macrophage proliferation for the growth of healthy tissue and blood cells.
7. Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF) - Helps to optimize conditions for healing and the generation of new skin.